Thursday, December 06, 2007

December 6th Daily Hymn, Readings, Word, Psalm and Prayer

Hymn of the Day
Light over the land of the needy is beaming, rivers of life through its deserts are streaming, bringing all peoples a Savior redeeming. Come and save us soon! Come and save us soon! ("Lost in the Night" - Text:Nordic hymn; tr. Olav Lee, 1859-1943, alt.)
--- --- ---

Readings of the Day
Ephesians 3-...so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge...
Ezekiel 8-9-Then I looked, and behold a likeness as the appearance of a man...
Isaiah 41-I, the LORD, and the first, and with the last. I am He.
Acts 1.12-17, 21-26-These all with one mind were continually devoting themselves to prayer...
--- --- ---

God's Word of the Day
I AM Love. I AM Light. I AM that river that supplies Life giving Water. I AM.
--- --- ---

Psalm of the Day
You are that river in the desert.
You are that stream from the midst of the mountain.
You are the source of life.
You are the first and the last.
You are that One mind we unite in.
You are Love.
You are beyond measurement.
You are above all time.
You are the One who enters my heart.
You are my source of blessing.
You are knowledge.
You are wisdom.
You are God.
You are Man.
You are Spirit.
You are Redeemer.
You are Savior.
You are Creator.
You are coming soon.
You are...and always will be.
--- --- ---

Prayer of the Day
You are all I need. You are... ---Amen

No comments: