Tuesday, February 12, 2008

February 12th Daily Hymn, Readings, Word, Psalm and Prayer

Hymn of the Day
When I'm in trouble, Lord, walk with me; when I'm in trouble, Lord, walk with me; when my head is bowed in sorrow, Lord, I want Jesus to walk with me. ("I Want Jesus to Walk with Me" - Text:African American spiritual)

Readings of the Day
Hebrews 9.1-22-Indeed, under the law almost everything is purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins.
Exodus 6.28-8.32-Thus says the LORD: Let my people go, so that they may worship me.
Proverbs 2-For the LORD gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding; he stores up sound wisdom for the upright; he is a shield to those who walk blamelessly, guarding the paths of justice and preserving the way of his faithful ones.
Genesis 4.1-16-My punishment is greater than I can bear!

God's Word of the Day
I will walk by your side. I gave My blood for you and saved you. I will walk by your side.

Psalm of the Day
The punishment for my sin is more than I can take.
I must turn to You and seek forgiveness.
I must turn and repent.
I need You to change me daily.
I need You!
I want You to walk with me.
You gave Your very blood for me.
You gave Your Life for me.
You are my God.
You are my Savior.
In You are all trust, hope and faith.
You are the source of wisdom and understanding.
You are the One whom I praise.
Glory be to the Father, Son and Spirit.

Prayer of the Day
I bow before You, Lord, in praise and worship. I turn and run to You. You are the blood. You are the life. You are God! ---Amen

No comments: