Tuesday, February 05, 2008

February 5th Daily Hymn, Readings, Word, Psalm and Prayer

Hymn of the Day
Keep bright in us the vision of days when war shall cease, when hatred and division give way to love and peace, till dawns the morning glorious when truth and love shall reign, and Christ shall rule victorious over all the world's domain. ("O God of Every Nation" - Text: William W. Reid Jr., b. 1923)

Readings of the Day
Hebrews 1-...but in these last days he has spoken to us by a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, through whom he also created the worlds. He is the reflection of God's glory and the exact imprint of God's very being, and he sustains all things by his powerful word.
Genesis 45.1-46.27-And do not be distressed, or angry with yourselves, because you sold me here; for God sent me before you to preserve life.
Psalm 36-For with you is the fountain of life; in your light we see light.
1 Kings 19.9-18-Go, return on your way to the wilderness of Damascus...

God's Word of the Day
I forgave you before you existed. See My awesome Love this day.

Psalm of the Day
Jesus, appointed at the creation.
Appointed to bring life.
Appointed to create life.
Appointed to forgive me before I was created.
How awesome is Your Love.
Love beyond imagination.
Love beyond and before time.
Forgiveness before the sin.
Vision of Love before creation.
Morning that dawns before sunrise.
Your grace is amazing.
You preserved life before there was life.
You were Light before there was light.
Amazing grace.
Awesome forgiveness.
Almighty God!
Walk with me in this wilderness.
Walk me through temptation.
Forgive me before I sin.
You are my Savior!

Prayer of the Day
You astound me and amaze me with Grace! ---Amen

No comments: