Wednesday, February 13, 2008

February 13th Daily Hymn, Readings, Word, Psalm and Prayer

Hymn of the Day
Bless now, O God, the journey that all your people make, the path through noise and silence, the way of give and take. The trail is found in desert and wings the mountain round, then leads beside still waters, the road where faith is found. ("Bless Now, O God, the Journey" - Text:Sylvia G. Dunstan, 1955-1993)

Readings of the Day
Hebrews 9.23-10.18-And it is by God's will that we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
Exodus 9-10-...Let my people go, so that they may worship me.
Proverbs 3-Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not rely on your own insight.
Matthew 18.10-14-So it is not the will of your Father in heaven that one of these little ones should be lost.

God's Word of the Day
I am in the journey with you. I go by your side. Trust in Me to lead and guide you.

Psalm of the Day
I know of Your presence in my journey.
I am so glad to have You with me.
You walk by my side.
You walk ahead of me to lead and guide me.
You walk behind me to push me along when needed.
You walk within my heart and fill me with Your Spirit.

Through Jesus, you save Your people.
In Jesus, I see Life.
I trust Your insight.
I have hope in this journey.
You do not lead me astray.
You rescue me when I'm lost.

I know of Your presence in my journey.
I worship You along the way.
All glory and honor are Yours.
In this journey and forever, I praise Your name.
You offered Yourself in this journey.
I give my life to You, today.

I know of Your presence in my journey.

Prayer of the Day
I give You all thanks and glory that You have made the journey and that You decide to take the journey with me this day. You are God! You are my Savior! I know of Your presence in my journey! ---Amen

No comments: