Monday, May 12, 2008

May 12th Daily Hymn, Readings, Word, Psalm and Prayer

Hymn of the Day
Come with vision and the strength I need to serve my God and all humanity; fulfillment of my life in love outpoured: my life in you, O Christ, your love in me. ("Eternal Spirit of the Living Christ" - Text: Frank von Christierson, 1900-1996)

Readings of the Day
Acts 20.17-38-And now I commend you to God and to the message of his grace, a message that is able to build you up and to give you the inheritance among all who are sanctified.
Judges 14-15-"Out of the eater came something to eat. Out of the strong same something sweet."
Job 42-I had heard of you by the hearing of the ear, now my eye sees you; therefore I despise myself, and repent in dust and ashes.
Joel 2.18-29-Then afterward I will pour out my spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, you old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions.

God's Word of the Day
I have poured My Spirit upon you. I have made you strong by feeding you My Love. Now go with My Message, go with My dreams and visions, and proclaim to all the world what you have seen in Me.

Psalm of the Day
You not only fill me with Your Spirit, You give me strength in the sweetness of Your Body and Blood.
You fill me up and send me out.
You let me see You and teach me Your Way.
You give me visions and dreams to tell to all the world.
You place Your grace in my soul.
You give my mind the understanding of Your message.
A message that builds up and places me with the sanctified.
You not only fill me with Your Spirit, You give me strength in the sweetness of Your Body and Blood.
You fill me up and send me out.

Prayer of the Day
Full of Your Spirit...Full of Your sweetness...Full of Your Truth...Full of Your dreams...Full of Your vision...Full of Your grace...Full of Your message...Overflowing in Your Love...I go out...Amen

No comments: