Thursday, May 22, 2008

May 22nd Daily Hymn, Readings, Word, Psalm and Prayer

Hymn of the Day
Come, join the dance of Trinity, before all worlds begun---the interweaving of the Three, the father, Spirit, Son. The universe of space and time did not arise by chance, but as the Three, in love and hope, made room within their dance. ("Come, Join the Dance of Trinity" - Text: Richard Leach, b. 1953)

Readings of the Day
Acts 27.13-44-So keep up your courage, men, for I have faith in God that it will be exactly as I have been told.
1 Samuel 3-Speak, LORD, for your servant is listening.
Psalm 51-O Lord, open my lips, and my mouth will declare your praise.
Philippians 2.19-24-...how like a son with a father he has served with me in the work of the gospel.

God's Word of the Day
Dance with Me with courage, faith, trust and hope. I will open your lips. You will praise and serve Me and those I give you, in My Kingdom.

Prayer of the Day
I listen to Your Word.
You build up my faith.
You give me trust and hope.
I open my lips and praise Your Name.
Then You invite me to dance.
You walk with me in the Kingdom.
You put to action the Word You have spoken.
You permit me to act in Your Name.
And we dance...
Dance in Love, together and with those You give.
We dance...

Prayer of the Day
Lord, I hear Your Word, I place all my trust and hope in You. Let's dance! ---Amen

No comments: