Saturday, March 19, 2005

March 19th Reflection

Saturday 3/19/2005

Matthew 18.18-35 - Whenever two or three of you come together in my name, I am there with you - then the story about forgiveness- God has forgiven me- I must reflect that great forgiving love of God and forgive my friends and neighbors too

Numbers 7-8 - Gifts were brought and the tabernacle was dedicated-- “Whenever Moses needed to talk with the LORD, he went into the sacred tent, where he heard the LORD’s voice coming from between the tow winged creatures above the lid of the sacred chest.” -The Levite priests were dedicated to God in place of the first born sons of all the Israelites- Jesus took my place too but now we are all dedicated to God through Christ Jesus

Ecclesiastes 6 - We are never satisfied- it’s better to enjoy what we have than to want something else- the more we talk the less sense we make- that’s a good one!

God gives life even to dry bones- Receive this gift and live for God

It’s about a community of faith-love-forgiveness and God’s grace.

Receive the Holy Spirit and forgive!

Matthew 26.14-27.66 - That’s Love!

Exodus 7.1-5 - The Egyptians shall know that I am the LORD -- won’t everyone know- yea - everyone

Psalm 78.1-4, 41-52 - Tell the coming generation the glory of God - “Then he led his people like sheep, and guided them in the wilderness like a flock.”

Prayer- Lord - when I gather together with others in your name - I feel your presence - I feel your forgiveness- you teach me how to forgive- how to love those in the world - how to reach out in healing - how to speak your words- lead me today - lead me like sheep - guide me with your flock in the wilderness of this world - help me to see through the pain, death, evil, sickness and sin of this world - just to see three days ahead to the life you give - that life that washes over all in your saving grace. Send me today to work in your kingdom - to love in your kingdom and to shine your light of life today. Amen

No comments: