Friday, March 04, 2005

March 3rd Reflection

Thursday 3/3/2005

Matthew 9.18-38 - Healing and teacher in - raising a girl to life - healing the blind - casting out a demon - teaching along the way - showing the disciples how many people need to know the power of love of Jesus - For Jesus this is day to day stuff - for the world it is our salvation - it is our ministry too - to tell - there are large crops in the fields and only a few workers - it’s time to tell of Jesus saving grace.

Leviticus 5-6 - Sin and sacrifice - if you sin - you sacrifice - forgiveness is granted-- priestly ceremonies-- thankful in service to God -you sacrifice --blood sprinkled on the altar - blood poured out at the base of the altar- sacrifices burnt for a pleasing smell - God gives life in this blood - God gave me life in his own blood for the sacrifice I should have offered - Jesus saved me with his blood - how can I not go into the world and sprinkle his blood and my blood on those I meet

Proverbs 21 - doing what is right and fair pleases the LORD more than an offering- God’s people think before they take a step

Let me drink- let me bathe - let me feel that ever-flowing water from the Rock wash over me in Jesus love and forgiveness. Restore me and send me.

God has invited me to a party. I should have been rejected- but God’s love is so deep he accepts me and my sin - forgives me and throws a party! - I will run to God’s arms for a hug.

Give me your Spirit that I may believe and that your kingdom may come to me.

Psalm 23 - God is with me - even in the valley- leading- guiding- providing

Luke 22.7-13 - Prepare for Jesus- he is near - he is here

Psalm 119.1-8 - Follow Jesus directions

Prayer- Jesus - healing and teaching - again and again - help me this day - teach me your ways - accept my repentance and forgive me - lead me through the valley and let me feel the washing of your life giving water flow over me this day - lead me in your kingdom and use me as your servant. It’s time to prepare myself and follow you today. I’m ready -- Let’s go. --- Amen

No comments: