Saturday, October 27, 2007

October 27th Daily Hymn, Readings, Word, Psalm and Prayer

Hymn of the Day
Heaven is singing for joy, alleluia, for your life and mine will always bear witness to God. Alleluia, alleluia! Alleluia, alleluia! ("Heaven Is Singing for Joy" - Text:Pablo Sosa, b. 1933)
--- --- ---

Readings of the Day
2 Thessalonians 1-To this end also we pray for you always, that our God will count you worthy of your calling, and fulfill every desire for goodness and the work of faith with power, so that the name of our Lord Jesus will be glorified in you, and you in Him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Isaiah 25-26-O LORD, You are my God; I will exalt You, I will give thanks to Your name; for You have worked wonders, plans formed long ago, with perfect faithfulness.
Psalm 117-Praise the LORD, all nations; laud Him, all peoples! for His lovingkindness is great toward us, and the truth of the LORD is everlasting. Praise the LORD!
Psalm 84.1-7-How blessed are those who dwell in Your house! They are ever praising You.
--- --- ---

God's Word of the Day
I have revealed Myself to you in countless ways. Look and see and honor Me.
--- --- ---

Psalm of the Day
How I long to dwell in Your house, Lord.
How I hope for Your presence with me eternally.
How I wish to be with You always.

You come to me in the flesh and blood of a Friend.
You come to me in the Spirit of a comforter.
You come to me as Father and provider.

I know of Your presence daily.
Your presence in and around me.
I know of Your presence in the joy and in the suffering.

You have revealed Yourself to me in glorious ways.
My heart longs to give You love and praise.
You are my God and my Savior.

I praise You dear Lord, Creator, Redeemer, Spirit.
I praise Your mighty works of Life.
I give You all glory and honor, now and forever.

Alleluia!
Alleluia!
Alleluia!
--- --- ---

Prayer of the Day
Alleluia! Hear the praises to my Lord and Savior. Alleluia! ---Amen

No comments: