Thursday, October 04, 2007

October 4th Daily Hymn, Readings, Word, Psalm and Prayer

Hymn of the Day
Let us build a house where love is found in water, wine and wheat: a banquet hall on holy ground where peace and justice meet. Here the love of God, through Jesus, is revealed in time and space; as we share in Christ the feast that frees us: All are welcome, all are welcome, all are welcome in this place. ("All Are Welcome" - Text Marty Haugen, b. 1950)
--- --- ---

Readings of the Day
Revelation 4-Worthy are You, our Lord and our God, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and because of Your will they existed, and were created.
Nehemiah 5.1-7.3-Please, let us leave off this usury.
Psalm 99-...for holy is the LORD our God.
Revelation 2.8-11-Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.
--- --- ---

God's Word of the Day
I have given you water, bread and wine. I have given you My Son. I have given you My Spirit. Now, offer praise. Rejoice and be faithful always. Welcome all in My Name.
--- --- ---

Psalm of the Day
Your gracious kindness has brought me water, wine and bread.
You Love has given my Your Son and Your Spirit.
You have gifted me with all I need, day after day.
You are Holy, Lord, King of all ages.
You are Savior, Lord, Redeemer of the lost.
You are worthy of all honor and praise.
You created all things that exist with Your mighty hand.
You save all and leave off the interest payment.
In joy and endless thanks we welcome all to Your table of Life.
We welcome all in Your Name.
Amen! Yes it shall be so! Amen!
--- --- ---

Prayer of the Day
Lord, I give You thanks. You are truly awesome. Build my faith. Build my faith now till death. ---Amen

No comments: