Sunday, June 11, 2006

June 11th Daily Word and Visions from God

June 11th Daily Word and Visions from God



Romans 15.14-33-Then, God willing, I?ll be on my way to you with a light and eager heart, looking forward to being refreshed by your company.

1 Samuel 29-31-David strengthened himself with trust in his GOD.

Psalm 71-Now I?m telling the world your wonders?

John 3.1-17-God loved the people of this world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who has faith in him will have eternal life and never really die.

Colossians 3.18-25-A wife must put her husband first?A husband must love his wife?

Psalm 104.1-24-?by your wisdom you made so many things?

A drop of blood on a finger. Checking the status of the blood. A sample taken. A sample given. Just a drop. Jesus gives his blood to me. In the blood is life. Just as in the Old Testament it wasn?t permitted to eat meat with the blood still in it because the blood contained the life?so in Jesus blood is there life. But Jesus new command is for me to take and drink his blood. There is life in Jesus? blood. There is life in his suffering, death and resurrection. God reverses it all. In Jesus there is life, death then life. And in this blood of Jesus, I put my trust. In this trust David strengthened himself. There is life and trust in the Blood. Now I?m telling the world the wonders of Jesus? grace. The wonders of Jesus Blood. God loved the people of this world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who has faith in him will have eternal life and never really die. The Wisdom of God made the Blood of Christ right from the start. I was saved by the Blood before I existed. And in this Blood I?ll be on my way with a light and eager heart, looking forward to being refreshed by your company. Looking forward to telling of the Blood of Life.

Jesus, Blood of Life?Thanks be to God! Send me today with your message of Grace, Love and Hope. -- Amen

No comments: