Wednesday, June 28, 2006

June 28th Daily Word and Visions from God

June 28th Daily Word and Visions from God
Mark 9.2-50-His appearance changed from the inside out, right before their eyes.
2 Samuel 22-I stood there saved-surprised to be loved!
Hosea 2.2-23-You'll know me, GOD, for who I really am.
Psalm 30-You have turned my sorrow into joyful dancing.
Ephesians 1.4-8-Before the world was created, God had Christ choose us to live with him and to be his holy and innocent and loving people. God was kind and decided that Christ would choose us to be God's own adopted children.
Psalm 29-The voice of the LORD echoes over the oceans.

Communication and listening equipment. Listen to the world. Talk to the world. People are behind this technology. It may seem exciting to work the electronics. This is an astonishing miracle in itself. But behind the electronics is another person. Another child of God. Another Child that God was concerned about before the world was created. A person that God chose as his own and adopted. A person set in place to praise God for his creation and all his works. A person changed from the inside out. Jesus changed from the inside out right before the disciples on the mountain. Jesus, transfiguration. I think Jesus changes all of us from the inside out. Chooses us and changes us and makes this pile of dirt into something wonderful. Adopts each one of us and makes Nobody into Somebody. How awesome to think that the God of the voice that echoes over the oceans has chosen you. And chosen the other person behind all those electronics. I'm surprised to be saved and will dance in the morning. God chooses you and me!

Lord, pick me! pick me! -- I know you have- help me to love all you have chosen this day. -- Amen

No comments: