Friday, June 09, 2006

June 9th Daily Word and Visions from God


June 9th Daily Word and Visions from God

Romans 14-So let's agree to use all our energy in getting along with each other.

1 Samuel 26-GOD put your life in my hands today...

Psalm 69-Rescue me from this deathtrap.

Tobit 2.11-14-Where are your acts of charity?

Isaiah 6.1-8-Is there anyone I can send?

Hebrews 7.23-28-But Jesus will never die...

Psalm 110-My Lord is at your right side...

An old engine with 160,000 miles on it. Tired-repaired-abused but still giving. Giving life. Still working. Tired and old but still working. Sometimes I feel like this old engine. But God still uses me. Tired and worn out even-God uses me. My prayer is that some of that energy that God provides for my engine to run would be used to get along with each other. As we get along together we have relationship with one another. As we have relationship with one another may we see our dependence on God. May we center all relationships in God. That's when we get along with each other. When I put my life in the hands of God, relationships of trust and love will build. Relationships of love and charity will flourish. Not because of my actions but because of God inside of my actions. Jesus can remain in relationship and at our side because he never dies. Jesus lived, died, and lives again- eternal relationship with God. Always at my side. Eternal relationship with Jesus. And Jesus must be the power for all of my relationships with anyone else. An old engine with many miles is no big deal at all with Jesus driving. Just ask Abraham and Sarah what God can do at an old age.

Jesus, walk with me this day and renew that Spirit of play in your Kingdom. -- Amen

No comments: