Wednesday, June 07, 2006

June 7th Daily Word and Visions from God

June 7th Daily Word and Visions from God

Romans 12-So here's what I want you to do, God helping you: Take your everyday, ordinary life--your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life--and place it before God as an offering...You'll be changed from the inside out.

1 Samuel 23-24-When a man meets his enemy, does he send him down the road with a blessing?

Psalm 67-God, mark us with grace and blessing! Smile!

Psalm 33.12-22-Be kind and bless us! We depend on you.

Judges 13.1-14-I told her exactly what to do.

Psalm 119.25-32-Let your teachings breath new life into me.

Push the button then wait for the signal to walk. Instructions to keep me as safe as possible while crossing a street. Part of everyday life. Instructions, rules, signs, actions to take. Waiting. God is part of my everyday life. He is with me day by day. And he wants my everyday life as an offering to him. And it's true. In giving my life to God, my everyday life, he changes me from the inside out. Day by day God changes me. God displays the signs I need to get through life. Day by day God feeds me his Word. Shows me his way. Tells me exactly what to do. Day by day God breaths new life in me. Each morning is a new breath from God. Each morning is a new greeting and smile and blessing from God. I depend on God day by day. And in all this care and blessing, God shows me love. God sends me out seeing the signs of his love in my life to love and bless those I meet along my way and in my day...Even the enemy I meet down the road.

Jesus-walk with me down the road this day--show me the signs I need to see and direct my actions along the way. -- Amen


No comments: