Thursday, June 15, 2006

June 15th Daily Word and Visions from God

June 15th Daily Word and Visions from God
Mark 2-What kind of example is this, acting cozy with the riff-raff?

2 Samuel 4-5-David did exactly what GOD told him.

Daniel 2.24-49-But there is a God in heaven who solves mysteries, and he has solved this one.

Psalm 92.1-4,12-15-It is wonderful each morning to tell about your love?

1 Corinthians 13.4-7-Love is always supportive, loyal, helpful, and trusting.

Psalm 33.4-5-The LORD is truthful; he can be trusted.

Power lines running directly in front of an office building. Doesn?t look like a good location for an office building to me. The power lines were in place first. Why would you locate a building that close? These are high voltage lines??? But God brings his power close to me. He runs real close?dangerously close. Why? Why would God run his power so close to me? If you ponder Jesus, he took his power to the riff-raff. And today God runs the Power of Jesus close to the riff-raff too. Close to me, Jesus runs his power. And when I?m at my best, like David, I do exactly what God tells me to do. I have to pick up on God?s power and rely on it to provide all the energy needed to do what God wants. I can?t work on my own power but must work on God?s power. I guess that?s part of the mystery of why God would run his power lines so close to any of us. God wants me to use his power and not my own. God?s power isn?t filled with electrons moving, but it is filled with love and truth. Moving from God through me to the world I travel and move in day to day. Love that is wonderful to move each morning. Love that is supportive, loyal, helpful, trusting and truthful. Now maybe that?s the mystery. God runs those power lines of love so close so that I will receive some of the magnetic fields of flux and take them out to the world.

Lord, let your love rub off on me and move through me to the world. -- Amen

No comments: