Saturday, June 24, 2006

June 24th Daily Word and Visions from God

June 24th Daily Word and Visions from God
Mark 7.1-13-These people make a big show of saying the right thing, but their heart isn't in it.
2 Samuel 17-Then everyone will be together in peace!
Daniel 11.2-20-But by then he'll be washed up and soon will be heard of no more.
Tobit 5.17-22-For a good angel will accompany him...
Luke 1.57-80-On us who live in the dark shadow of death this light will shine to guide us into a life of peace.
2 Corinthians 4.3-6-God commanded light to shine in the dark. Now God is shining in our hearts to let you know that his glory is seen in Jesus Christ.
Psalm 13-Make my eyes sparkle again...
A summer basket of flowers. They won't last all year. But right now they look pretty. They glow with life. It's said that we see color because of light. I think maybe we see joy because of light too. Our hearts are warmed by the light of hanging baskets of flowers in the summer. Our hearts are warmed by these visions of light. It brings peace to the soul. Jesus is my light. He also brings peace to my soul. Brings happiness and joy. Provides angels to lead me to the light. Provides light in the shadows. When I feel all washed up--Jesus cleanses me and gives me the warmth of his Light. Jesus brings the sparkle to my eyes and the joy to my face. Jesus' Light --lighting these flowers in beauty and lighting my heart in joy. Thanks be to God!
Lord, light my heart this day-let the color shine brightly in your summer Kingdom. -- Amen

No comments: