Tuesday, June 20, 2006

June 20th Daily Word and Visions from God

June 20th Daily Word and Visions from God

Mark 5.1-20-They arrived on the other side of the sea...
2 Samuel 13-Just then the sentry on duty looked up and saw a cloud of dust...
Daniel 7-In my dream that night I saw the four winds of heaven whipping up a great storm on the sea...I saw a human form, a son of man, arriving in a whirl of clouds.
Psalm 141-Please listen when I pray and hurry to help me.
John 14.1-6-I am the way, the truth, and the life!
Psalm 20-You will answer my prayers from your holy place in heaven, and you will save me with your mighty arm.

A storm brewing in the distance at sunset. Notice all the colors in the sky. Notice the cell phone tower in the distance. Reminds me of how I picture Jesus coming in the clouds. A beautiful sight. And the cell phone tower blinking announcement to the coming of my Savior. Jesus and his disciples arrived in a small village from the other side of the sea. Jesus coming to meet me every day. People come and go in clouds of dust; but I sense my Savior always coming to me, arriving in a whirl of clouds. Jesus listening to me when I pray and in a hurry to help. Jesus the way, the truth, and the life. Jesus answers my prayers from heaven and comes to comfort and guide me, right out of those clouds. May I be a beacon of light and communication to the world. Jesus is coming today!

Come quickly Lord Jesus! -- Amen

No comments: