Friday, June 30, 2006

June 30th Daily Word and Visions from God

June 30th Daily Word and Visions from God

Mark 10.32-52-Jesus stopped in his tracks.
1 Samuel 24-God was moved by the prayers and that was the end of the disaster.
Hosea 4.1-11a-You can?t tell the people from the priests.
Lamentations 3.22-33-It?s a good thing to quietly hope?.
1 Romans 3.21-26-God does not respond to what we do; we respond to what God does.
Psalm 51.1-7-What you?re after is truth from the inside out.

A tollbooth and a line of cars waiting to pay the toll. Jesus paid my toll. Stopped in his tracks and paid the price for my sins. Jesus was and is always stopping for us to take care of us. God comes to me and rescues me from so many disasters. I think maybe we are all in the same boat here. God rescues all of us the regular people and the p-priests. In Jesus eyes you can?t tell the difference. He came to save every one of us. And in this I have hope. All the hope I ever need. I will quietly wait in hope. It?s the price Jesus paid at my tollbooth. It?s not what I do but what God does. And how I will respond to God with joy and thanksgiving. Fill me with your truth Lord, form the inside out.

Thank you Jesus for paying the toll for my sin. -- Amen

No comments: