Thursday, June 29, 2006

June 29th Daily Word and Visions from God

June 29th Daily Word and Visions from God
Mark 10.1-31-The people brought children to Jesus, hoping he might touch them.
2 Samuel 23-GOD's Spirit spoke through me, his words took shape on my tongue.
Hosea 3-But in time they'll come back...
Tobit 7.1-8a-At that Raguel jumped up and kissed him and wept.
1 Corinthians 3.16-23-Everything belongs to you, and you belong to Christ, and Christ belongs to God.
John 14.1-4-I am going there to prepare a place for you. After I have done this, I will come back and take you with me.
Psalm 84-Our LORD and our God, you are like the sun and also like a shield.

The setting sun reflecting off evening clouds. The day almost over. The sun still shining. Rain on the way. People brought children to Jesus. Looking for Jesus healing and comforting touch of peace and life. Looking for God's Spirit alive in his Words. Looking for a greeting. Looking for a kiss. We want to belong to Christ. We yearn for his return. We look to the clouds in anticipation. We trust in his preparation of a place for each one of us. We look for his return. But for now we trust in God to shield us and protect us and care for us. Those clouds will be the backdrop someday for a glorious return. But for now; I rest in the assurance of hope and love and salvation of my Savior Jesus.

Lord, come quickly- come -- Amen

No comments: