Friday, June 16, 2006

June 16th Daily Word and Visions from God

June 16th Daily Word and Visions from God
Mark 3.1-19-He climbed a mountain and invited those he wanted with him.

2 Samuel 6-In GOD?s presence I?ll dance all I want!?Oh yes, I?ll dance to GOD?s glory?more recklessly even than this. And as far as I?m concerned?I?ll gladly look like a fool?

Daniel 3-Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego walked out of the fire.

Ezekiel 17.22-24-I, the LORD, have spoken, and I will keep my word.

John 5.19-27-I tell you for certain that the Son cannot do anything on his own. He can do only what he sees the Father doing, and he does exactly what he sees the Father do.

Psalm 79-We are like sheep with you as our shepherd?

The moon next to a tree, pre-dawn. In the quiet of the night. The moon and a tree. A light by night. I tell you for certain that his light cannot do anything on it?s own. It can only do what the sun does. Sounds like Jesus. Can only do what he sees the Father doing. A light that illumines a tree at night. God sent this light into the world. A light that illumines the tree of life. Jesus? light shown light on that tree the cross years ago. Exposed sin and brought light to it. But not only exposed sin---he defeated sin. Shown a light so bright on that cross of glory that he changed it into the glory of God?s love and grace. A love so deep that he would hang from this illumined tree for you and for me. And in this light of God?s presence; I want to dance. I want to keep the Word. I want to be the sheep of that shepherd. I want to dare to walk in and out of the fire of life with Jesus my Savior. I want to climb that mountain and be with Jesus. The moon next to a tree, pre-dawn. That?s where I wanna be.

Lord, lead me this day and let your light shine brightly through and in me. -- Amen

No comments: