Thursday, March 27, 2008

March 27th Daily Hymn, Readings, Word, Psalm and Prayer

Hymn of the Day
Hymns of praise then let us sing, Alleluia! unto Christ, our heavenly king, Alleluia! who endured the cross and grave, Alleluia! sinners to redeem and save. Alleluia! ("Jesus Christ Is Risen Today" - Text: Latin carol, 14th cent; rt. J. Walsh, Lyra Davidica, 1708, alt.)

Readings of the Day

Matthew 22.23-46-You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, this is the greatest and first commandment.

Numbers 22.1-40-Then the LORD opened the mouth of the donkey, and it said to Balaam, "What have I done to you, that you have struck me these three times?"

Song of Solomon 2.8-3.5-I held him, and would not let him go...

Colossians 4.2-5-Conduct yourselves wisely toward outsiders, making the most of the time.

God's Word of the Day

I came to redeem and save you. I AM your God.

Psalm of the Day

You are God. You are my one and only God!

My God who redeemed and saved me.

My God who comes to me.

My God who speaks to me.

My God! My Savior!

Prayer of the Day

You are my one and only God. Lead and guide me this day. ---Amen











No comments: