Saturday, March 29, 2008

March 29th Daily Hymn, Readings, Word, Psalm and Prayer

Hymn of the Day
Now all the vault of heaven resounds in praise of love that still abounds: "Christ has triumphed! He is living!" Sing, choirs of angels, loud and clear! Repeat their song of glory here: "Christ has triumphed! He is living! Alleluia, alleluia, alleluia! ("Now All the Vault of Heaven Resounds" - Text: Paul Z. Strodach, 1876-1947, alt.)

Readings of the Day
Matthew 23.13-39-For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, "Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the Lord."
Numbers 23.27-24.25-Then the spirit of God came upon him...
Song of Solomon 5.2-6.3-I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine...
Psalm 16-You show me the path of life.

God's Word of the Day
I AM the path of life. Follow me.

Psalm of the Day
You are the path of life.
I follow You and listen for Your voice.
You are the path of life.
You are the one who comes in the name of the Lord.
You are the path of life.
The Spirit is upon You.
You are the path of life.
My beloved that loves me.
You are the path of life.
Show me the way.
You are the path of life.
Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia!

Prayer of the Day
Lord, You are the path. I will follow You. I will listen to Your voice. You are my God! ---Amen

No comments: