Thursday, March 06, 2008

March 6th Daily Hymn, Readings, Word, Psalm and Prayer

Hymn of the Day
Stay with me, remain here with me, watch and pray. Watch and pray. ("Stay with Me" - Text: Taize Community)

Readings of the Day
Matthew 11.1-19-Go and tell John what you hear and see: the blind receive their sight, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the poor have good news brought to them. And blessed is anyone who takes no offense at me.
Leviticus 11-12-From among the land animals, these are the creatures that you may eat.
Proverbs 24-One who gives an honest answer gives a kiss on the lips.
Revelation 10.1-11-Take it, and eat; it will be bitter to your stomach, but sweet as honey to your mouth.

God's Word of the Day
Watch and pray with Me. Listen and believe in Me. Trust and follow Me.

Psalm of the Day
Jesus, be with me and watch and pray with me.
Come near that I may hear and see You.
Give me the sight You want me to have.
Fill me with Your vision and plan.
Show me the steps and actions You want me to take.
Put Your words on my lips this day.
Let me take in Your Food and life.
Jesus, be with me and watch and pray with me.
Jesus, call me near to You to watch and pray with You.
I watch and pray, listen and believe, trust and follow You.

Prayer of the Day
Father, Son, Spirit, be with me now and watch and pray with me. ---Amen

No comments: