Saturday, March 01, 2008

March 1st Daily Hymn, Readings, Word, Psalm and Prayer

Hymn of the Day
My song is love unknown, my Savior's love to me, love to the loveless shown that they might lovely be. Oh, who am I that for my sake my Lord should take frail flesh and die? ("My Son Is Love Unknown" - Text: Samuel Crossman, 1624-1683, alt.)

Readings of the Day
Matthew 8.14-34-And they went and woke him up, saying, "Lord, save us! We are perishing!"
Leviticus 1-2-Then the priest shall turn the whole into smoke on the altar as a burnt offering, an offering by fire of pleasing odor to the LORD.
Proverbs 19-Whoever is king to the poor lends to the LORD, and will be repaid in full.
Psalm 23-Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I fear no evil; for you are with me; your rod and your staff-- they comfort me.

God's Word of the Day
I AM the offering. I have saved you from perishing in the storm. As you walk through the valley of death, believe and take comfort in what I have done.

Psalm of the Day
Who am i that You should take on flesh and die?
Who am i to receive Your Love?
Who am i to have You by my side?

I AM the alpha and omega and choose to take on flesh and die for you.
I AM Love that is beyond all understanding.
I AM always with you, in the storm, or wilderness, or valley.

Who am i?
I am the beloved child of I AM!
Sing praise to---I AM my Father, Savior, Spirit!

Prayer of the Day
You are my source of joy. You are my source of life. You are....Amen

No comments: